A digital copy (Google form) of the Office Discipline Referral
can be found as a link on a document in the T drive.
(T drive>online elementary school discipline referral)
You can also find the form in your Google drive.
Triplicates can be found in the office.
1. What is meant by “location?”
2. Who fills out the ODR when there is a major offense?
4. Why are there 3 forms for the ODRs?
5. Are parents expected to sign and return the ODRs?
6. What happens if students do not return an ODR?
7. Who do students return the signed ODR to when they return it back to school?
8. What is meant by “administrative decision?”
9. What is meant by “motivation?”
10. Do ODRs correlate with the clip chart?
At teacher discretion
- Major offenses result in automatic clip down to red.